February 23, 2009

TwentyFive because now I'm ThirtyOne

  1. ...25 things about me you may or may not know... I have been tagged on that silly little website for friends. I haven't posted this there yet. I will...it'll be a little different. In just a couple places. Thought I could post a bit more personal here... 1. I was born in Montreal to a mom who would be turning 18 the next month. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to start raising a baby at 18. 2. My dad passed away before I ever really knew him. I was a baby. 3. I wish I had known my father. I have never called anyone ‘dad’ 4. My grandfather is the closet thing to a dad I have ever known. He passed away when I was 12. 5. My grandmother (most know her as nanny) is just as amazing as my grandpa. 6. I used to be a professional Hawaiian dancer. Yes, it’s true. 7. I have never been to Hawaii (yes, that’s true, too) but it is on my list. 8. My French is slowly fading away from my memory. I wish it wasn’t. 9. If I could only change ONLY one thing about my appearance, it would be adding a few inches to my height. I am almost five foot two. My clothes cost more than the tag because I have to hem ALL my pants. It sucks. 10. I love a good debate… 11. My husband would say that I think I’m always right. Of course I do, who disagrees with their own opinion? 12. Sometimes I am not right. 13. I have three brothers that are MUCH younger than I am. They are 22, 15, and 13. 14. I married the love of my life when I was 20. Sometimes forever should start as soon as possible. 15. Together we have 3 girls. He lives in a pink world. And loves it (most of the time). 16. I have a ridiculous amount of black T-shirts. It’s not that I love black…or T-shirts. It just happened. 17. I hate to see people hurting. It makes me hurt, too. 18. I love sunny days! 19. I wish I had more time with my friends, because although I don’t see (or talk to) friends as often as I would like, I appreciate every single one of them! 20. I am blessed. Beyond measure. 21. I turned 30 last year (I will be 31 soon) and I still feel like I’m 12. And that my friends are 12, too. When did we all grow up? 22. I think Jill knows almost all of my secrets. 23. I don’t have a tattoo, but I used to have a belly button piercing 24. Public bathrooms make my skin crawl. 25. I love making lists...but this one was a little harder than most.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bloggy Mama said...

Love ya, Vicki!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Love your 25's list, it's great to read about the little details! And so good to know you are well and always have such a positive outlook on life!

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home