...25 things about me you may or may not know...
I have been tagged on that silly little website for friends. I haven't posted this there yet. I will...it'll be a little different. In just a couple places. Thought I could post a bit more personal here...
1. I was born in Montreal to a mom who would be turning 18 the next month. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to start raising a baby at 18.
2. My dad passed away before I ever really knew him. I was a baby.
3. I wish I had known my father. I have never called anyone ‘dad’
4. My grandfather is the closet thing to a dad I have ever known. He passed away when I was 12.
5. My grandmother (most know her as nanny) is just as amazing as my grandpa.
6. I used to be a professional Hawaiian dancer. Yes, it’s true.
7. I have never been to Hawaii (yes, that’s true, too) but it is on my list.
8. My French is slowly fading away from my memory. I wish it wasn’t.
9. If I could only change ONLY one thing about my appearance, it would be adding a few inches to my height. I am almost five foot two. My clothes cost more than the tag because I have to hem ALL my pants. It sucks.
10. I love a good debate…
11. My husband would say that I think I’m always right. Of course I do, who disagrees with their own opinion?
12. Sometimes I am not right.
13. I have three brothers that are MUCH younger than I am. They are 22, 15, and 13.
14. I married the love of my life when I was 20. Sometimes forever should start as soon as possible.
15. Together we have 3 girls. He lives in a pink world. And loves it (most of the time).
16. I have a ridiculous amount of black T-shirts. It’s not that I love black…or T-shirts. It just happened.
17. I hate to see people hurting. It makes me hurt, too.
18. I love sunny days!
19. I wish I had more time with my friends, because although I don’t see (or talk to) friends as often as I would like, I appreciate every single one of them!
20. I am blessed. Beyond measure.
21. I turned 30 last year (I will be 31 soon) and I still feel like I’m 12. And that my friends are 12, too. When did we all grow up?
22. I think Jill knows almost all of my secrets.
23. I don’t have a tattoo, but I used to have a belly button piercing
24. Public bathrooms make my skin crawl.
25. I love making lists...but this one was a little harder than most.